Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 November 2011

So Sweet!

I shall come to you at night,
But by sunrise, I’ll be gone.
I could also lure you in the daylight,
But you will be weak to the bone.
I shall give you the pleasure,
And make you long for me.
Worry not, ‘coz its part of nature,
That you should crave for me!
I shall begin fairly slow and shallow,
Oh! You won’t resist me when I go deep!
Just relax on your bed, and your pillow.
Submit to me like a sheep.
As you submit, I shall cast my spell.
From head to toe, hair to nail, it shall flow,
Until ring, ring goes the bell,
Or your face begins to glow.
When I am over you,
Or in my arms you get lost,
There is only one thing you can do,
No matter what the cost.
Dream, nice and sweet, dream!
That’s what you shall do!
So fabulously unreal some shall seem.
But every night, they are new.
With pleasure, you shall utter my name.
You are sweet, you will say!
You shall proclaim my fame,
As you go out for the day!
‘You are so sweet!’
‘It is so sweet!’
‘Sleep is so sweet!’
“I am so sweet!”
Yes!
My name is Sleep,
And Yes!
I am so sweet!

No comments: