Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Anyone Can Write

Anyone can write, but only smart ones write well – Jeffery Febi

It took me almost an hour to assimilate and finally appreciate the above statement made to me by my senior. When I understood, I was able to conclude that had he wrote that statement, he would have bolded the italicised phrases.
   Nevertheless, it illuminates a subtle fact: anyone can write. I already knew how to simply write my name before I started school. Now I can write paragraphs, with extensive vocabulary and complex tenses.  It is like a baby who pees in his pants, but as he matures, he pees in the right place.
   So, I have decided to write. And with inspiration from Mr. Febi, I created this blog, BeInspired!, to produce and publish anything that inspire or inspire not!
   Writing is a mode of expression of the writers mind, as a painting is to an artist. It is one mode of communication, in a society where communication is important for survival. I hope to express my mind in this blog, and I welcome new members to my blog. Make any comments, for you have the freedom of speech, but may it be constructive. Attack the ideas, but not the person.

That all readers aspire to inspire before they expire, is the wish of  

DeKiafuli.

No comments: